PRESALE TICKETING INFORMATION
Prior to attempting to purchase tickets in an upcoming presale, PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TEXT.
1) You must have a free NIN.com account established before you will be allowed access to the presales. If you have an account, please make sure you have your login information on hand and are logged in prior to the pre-sale time. If you do not have an account, CLICK HERE to register for a free account. Please do this as soon as possible, not when the pre-sale begins.
2) The pre-sale tickets available from NIN.com are non-transferable and the will call name must match the name on your NIN.com account - THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES. Your tickets will have your name printed on them, and you must show matching valid government-issued photo ID at the venue in order to pick up your tickets. THE REGISTERED NIN.COM MEMBER PICKING UP TICKETS MUST IMMEDIATELY ENTER THE VENUE WITH THE REST OF HIS OR HER PARTY. YOU CANNOT PICK UP TICKETS UNLESS YOUR ENTIRE PARTY IS WITH YOU AND YOU CANNOT HAND YOUR TICKETS TO SOMEONE ELSE AFTER YOU HAVE PICKED THEM UP. VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS WILL RESULT IN THE FORFEITURE OF YOUR TICKETS WITHOUT A REFUND. This is to prevent scalping and to ensure that tickets go directly to fans at a reasonable price.
*As required by state law, presale tickets for all shows in New York state will include mail/shipping as a delivery option in addition to will call. Those mail/shipping delivery tickets will be sent to buyers in early September 2013 (for tickets sold in the June 2013 presales).
3) Registered members who purchase through this NIN.com pre-sale will be allowed early entry with their party 15 minutes before doors open to the general public. Except in New York state where only registered members who purchase through this NIN.com pre-sale AND select the will call ticket delivery option will be allowed early entry with their party 15 minutes before doors open to the general public. TICKETS PURCHASED THROUGH ANY OTHER PRESALE DO NOT INCLUDE EARLY ENTRY.
4) A limited number of tickets will be available. There is a two (2) ticket limit per member per show and tickets can be purchased for multiple dates.
5) Once you've added tickets ("items") and you reach the "confirm items" page displaying your ticket locations, please head this WARNING: The "REQUEST NEW ITEMS" button WILL RELEASE the tickets currently on your screen. If you are satisfied with your tickets and wish to purchase additional dates, then continue to the next screen ("choose delivery method" page) where the "REQUEST MORE ITEMS" button will allow you to select tickets for additional dates.
6) NIN.com member pre-sales will remain open until 5:00 PM (local time to venue) on the Thursday after the pre-sale begins, or until ticket supplies are exhausted.
7) The presales are only for a portion of the overall tickets available to the show. So don’t worry, if you miss out; you’ll still be able to purchase tickets. Once a NIN.com presale has sold out, we’ll share information on how to access presales through other outlets and the general public onsale, but please note that tickets purchased through other outlets will not include early entry into the venue.
PRESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Purchasing tickets through the NIN.com pre-sale means you have agreed to the following terms and conditions. Please read carefully before purchasing tickets from NIN.com via Musictoday.
* You must be a registered nin.com member to participate.
* All pre-sale ticketing is on a first come, first served basis. Ticketing inventory is reserved when carted. Purchases are confirmed when check out is completed within the given check out time frame (note the countdown clock on your screen).
* NIN.com pre-sale tickets will be available online only. No phone, e-mail, or mail orders will be accepted.
* There is a two (2) ticket limit per registered NIN.com member, per show.
* Pre-sale tickets are limited. NIN.com does not guarantee tickets for all eligible members.
* Pre-sale ticket purchases are processed through the checkout within the NIN/Musictoday online store.
* Ticket prices will vary.
* You may use someone else's card to purchase tickets; however, only the NIN.com account holder may collect the tickets at will call on the day of the show. Unauthorized purchases will not be honored. IMPORTANT: The tickets will be available at the venue ticket pick-up location under the NIN.com member's FIRST AND LAST NAME and NOT the name on the credit card. You cannot transfer a NIN.com ticket purchase to any other name.
* We do not guarantee tickets to additional shows which could be added after the official tour announcement, but we will generate an opportunity for NIN.com members to reserve tickets if possible. Information will be posted on NIN.com if and when this happens.
* All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No name transfers. No exceptions. Please do not purchase tickets for a show you are not certain you can attend.
* Reselling or "handing off" of NIN.com tickets will result in the revocation of all future registered member privileges directly from NIN.com/Musictoday. If the registered NIN.com member does not use the ticket to immediately enter the venue with his or her party, the terms of sale have been violated and the tickets forfeited without a refund.
* NIN.com reserves the best publicly available seats in the house for NIN.com member tickets.
* Will call tickets will be distributed at the designated NIN.com will call location on the day of the show only. As required by state law, presale tickets for all shows in New York state will include mail/shipping as a delivery option in addition to will call. Those mail/shipping delivery tickets will be sent to buyers in early September 2013 (for tickets sold in the June 2013 presales).
* Registered members who purchase through this NIN.com pre-sale AND are picking up their tickets from the designated NIN.com will call location will be allowed early entry with their party 15 minutes before doors open to the general public.
* You must show a valid government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, school ID, etc.) to collect your tickets at the designated NIN.com will call location. No exceptions.
* The NIN.com/Musictoday member whose account was used to purchase the tickets must be present to collect the tickets on the day of the show. No exceptions.
* THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES FOR ANY SHOWS.
NIN.COM PRESALE TICKETING FAQ
We know NIN fans have had a lot of questions about ticketing for the upcoming shows, so we've put together a list of answers to frequently asked questions. Please read these FAQs below carefully and return to this page for future updates as additional questions may be addressed.
When I was selecting tickets, if I refreshed the page, better tickets came up. Was that a malfunction?
Tickets placed in a cart are unavailable to other buyers. If you refresh/empty your cart, those tickets become available again so the constant shifting of ticket availability will cause some quality inconsistencies. Also, a declined credit card can also cause tickets to go back into the pool of available tickets.
Is there a fee to purchase in a NIN.com presale?
The presales were set up to break even. The cost is factored in to the ticket fee and while it covers things like custom ticket stock, the majority of the funds cover additional security and personnel to staff the ticket pick up station and early entrance.
When I pick up my club tickets will I then need to get in line with the general public?
No. NIN.com presale ticket pickup and entrance to the venue happens at the same time. You only have to wait in one line. In fact, you must go straight into the venue as you pick up your tickets - you will not have the option to go back to your car, etc., so when you get in the line, make sure you have your whole party with you and be prepared to enter the venue.
If I bought 2 NIN.com presale tickets and only 1 of us are there, can I still pick up our tickets?
No - your entire party must be with you at the time you pick up your NIN.com presale tickets as they will be checked against ID's and scanned right away as you enter the venue.
Are all of the presale tickets Will Call only?
ALL NIN.com presale tickets are Will Call ONLY (except in NY state as required by law).
Will NIN.com presale ticket buyers get to enter the venues before the general public?
Yes, presale ticket buyers will get in to the venue 15 minutes prior to the general public (except for NY state shows where only NIN.com presale buyers who select the "will call" delivery option will receive early entry). The exact time will be posted and emailed to presale buyers.
How much do tickets cost?
Ticket prices will vary from venue to venue. Prices for the tour as a whole will range from $29.50 to $104 USD depending on seat location/GA floor access (plus applicable service charges). The tickets available in the nin.com presales are among the best available ticket locations therefore presale prices will range from $75 to $104 USD.